Home News Education News Two children electrocuted, mother hospitalized in Lagos
Education News - News - September 26, 2023

Two children electrocuted, mother hospitalized in Lagos

A mother is being treated in a hospital after two of her children were electrocuted in Mushin, Lagos State. The children, a girl aged 10 and a boy aged seven, were electrocuted on Thursday, Sept. 26, when they attempted to turn on the television after returning from school. The childrens mother reportedly fainted when she got news of her childrens death and she is currently hospitalized. A resident of the area named Toyosi told Punch: I heard that it was after school on Thursday, the girl was trying to turn on the TV from the socket when she got electrocuted. Without even knowing what had happened to his older sister, the younger boy went to touch her, he too got electrocuted. They stayed at that spot until the light was taken and then they fell. I heard the woman is still at the hospital. She has yet to recover from the shock. We heard that when people went to visit her, she couldnt talk, she couldnt cry, she just sat at a spot, looking. Another resident of the area, who didnt give her name, disclosed that the mother of the children had a third child she was breastfeeding when the two older ones passed on. The post Two children electrocuted, mother hospitalized in Lagos appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Check Also

Police launch hunt for mother who abandoned her newborn baby by roadside in Niger state

The Niger State Police …