Five years after the Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ edition ended, Cynthia Nwadiora, popularly known as Cee-C and Alex Asogwa, also known as Alex Unusual, seemed to be at each other throats.
Naija News reports that Alex and Cee-C surprisingly returned to the BBNaija ‘All-Stars’ edition and brought back memories of their 2018 brawl as the pair engaged in a heated argument last week over the wager task presentation script Alex wrote.
The duo have since moved on after the infamous quarrel that ensued between them, during the show, with Cee-C apologizing and reconciling with Alex at the reunion; however, the latter is still seen as a thorn in the side of the former.
One thing we observed this season is the manner in which the organisers of the show paired former housemates with clashes and interesting relationship dynamics in previous seasons.
The likes of Angel and Cross, Whitemoney and Pere, Doyin and Adekunle, Mercy Eke and Ike, including Cee-C and Alex.
On Alex and Cee-C, despite giving themselves a warm hug at the unveiling of the housemates, the latter has declared she is not ready to reconcile with her rival, even in the next 100 years.
She made this known during a conversation with the Head of House, Adekunle, stating that Alex has not changed her personality.
She said, “As far as I’m concerned, I don’t like her [Alex], and I don’t think I will ever like her even in the next 100 years. I don’t want to f*ck with her. It’s that simple. Even here, I told myself that whatever energy you bring, that’s the energy I will return. I will just act like I don’t know anyone anymore here.
“And I have seen that she is still the person she was in 2018…Alex is someone who just thinks that she can make my life uncomfortable”
Alex, on her part, seemed to be unbothered about Cee-C’s consistent rant, and many viewers of the show applauded her maturity.
What you should know about Alex.
1. The reality TV star hails from Enugu State.
2. Alex made her big screen debut in 1996 as a 6-month-old child model in a Nestle baby food campaign and rose to prominence after the BBNaija show.
3. In 2016, she competed in the Miss Eastern Nigeria beauty pageant in 2016 and was crowned the winner.
4. Alex studied at the New York Film Academy to enhance her directing and content creation talents.
4. She was alleged to have had a romantic affair with her colleague Tobi Bakre but trashed the rumours, stating that there was nothing going on between them.
5. The BBNaija star cum actress was also alleged to have aborted a pregnancy for ace Nigerian comedian, AY, and she debunked the report.
6. In 2021, Alex almost got married to a man named Andre, but the wedding was cancelled.
She accused the man of being a bully and violent. Alex, in a post shared on Instagram, explained the reason behind the marriage cancellation, stressing that Andre always hit her at the slightest provocation.
The post BBNaija ‘All-Stars’: Meet Alex ‘A Thorn On Cee-C’s Flesh’ appeared first on Naija News.